Listen to Dave Read’s Pop Quiz every weekday morning at 8:35 am in February to win a $30 Gift Certificate to Oliver’s & Planck’s Tavern in Yarmouth Port!
· For 33 Years Oliver’s has offered an extensive, varied menu to satisfy every palate.
· Relax in our dining room or grab a stool in our ever-popular Planck’s Tavern, where you are sure to meet old acquaintances and make new friends.
· Wood-fired Brick Oven for Tasty Tempting Entrees & Pizza
· Check out the complete Live Entertainment calendar at oliverscapecod.com
· Serving til’ Late Night
· Open Year Round
· Olivers & Planck’s Tavern Gift Cards are the perfect gift and can be purchased at any amount.
· Family Friendly
· Children’s Menu Available
· Fresh Local Seafood
· Seasonal Specials
· Lunch, dinner, and late night, Oliver’s has something for everyone, and Planck’s is the new night spot for drinks, food, conversation, and entertainment.
· Seafood, sandwiches, Mexican, wood-fired pizzas, appetizers, and 20 specialty martinis- Oliver’s and Planck’s have something for everyone
· Planck’s Tavern offers A round bar perfect for enjoying your favorite cocktail, socializing, and watching your favorite sports team from any angle with booths available for those who want to take advantage of Planck’s extensive appetizers and full menu
· An outdoor bar and deck seating, ideal for sipping one of our frozen concoctions on those sunny Cape Cod summer days
· Oliver’s Restaurant still serves our full menu in a bright, relaxing atmosphere, including our brick oven, serving up pizzas, flatbreads, and seafood at night.
· Open from 11:30am to 1am daily in the tavern, you’ll always find something new.
· Karaoke every Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. with Patrick’s Trivia Quiz
· Join us to root for the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Party begins at 6:30 p.m. Free Halftime Buffet. Prizes.
Winter Specials Include
Lobster, crab and shrimp in a not so traditional lasagna, with Newburg sauce in place of marinara. Served with toasted baguette.
Tender veal, breaded and pan roasted. Drenched in a Madeira wine and Portabella mushroom demi-glaze. Served over linguini.
Pan Roasted Salmon Puttanesca
Wild Atlantic Salmon with Cabernet wine and tomato sauce with garlic, red pepper, black olives & capers. Finished with Romano cheese.
Apple, Cranberry Roast Stuffed Pork Loin
Grain fed pork loin pounded thin, stuffed with and apple, cranberry sage stuffing. Roasted and served with an apple glaze.
Blackened Chicken Chimichurri
Boneless breast of chicken dusted with cajun spices, grilled then tossed with chimichurri sauce, fresh diced tomato and Bermuda onion. Served with broccoli, sausage ravioli topped with Asiago cheese.
Ollie’s Slow Roasted Lamb Shank
Braised in Burgundy wine, then roasted with plum tomatoes, garlic, cloves, honey, cinnamon and prunes.
Baked Stuffed Flounder
From local waters, stuffed with crab and shrimp. Topped with lobster Newburg sauce.
Planck’s London Broil
Marinated top sirloin, grilled to temperature, sliced and finished with a warm Bloody Mary tomato salad.
For contest rules click here.