Listen all month to win a $30 gift card to Vintage in Vogue with Dave Read’s Pop Quiz!
- “Every piece has a story”
- One of a kind pieces for beach to mother of bride and or groom, garden parties, etc.
- Plenty of pieces from the 40s, 50s and 60s
- Located in the only historical building on Main Street Orleans
- A great spot for wearers and collectors alike
- Some of the pieces are imperfect, but only because they have been well loved
- A little imperfection adds character
- Now it’s your turn to love it, keep the history going, continue the timeline
- Custom in-house alterations, so if you find something you love, Maureen can make it fit you perfectly
- Lots of gorgeous summer hats, so unique and one of a kind.
Two locations: Main Street in Orleans and in side Whalers Wharf in Provincetown.
For contest rules click here.